TROMBONE SLIDE POSITION CHART – WITH F ATTACHMENT TRIGGER
From “Trombone Tips for Players & Students“ NorlanBewley.com
This is the slide position chart for an F attachment trigger tenor trombone. (T = the F attachment trigger plus the slide position number.) For more about the function of an F attachment trigger see: http://www.norlanbewley.com/holton160.htm
MORE TROMBONE SLIDE POSITION CHARTS
- Slide Position Chart for Straight Trombone
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a trombone with an F attachment trigger. (You are Here)
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a bass trombone Bb-F-Gb.
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a treble clef trombone with an F attachment trigger.
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a treble clef standard straight trombone.
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a tenor clef trombone with an F attachment trigger.
Return to Slide Position Chart Directory
See our Mp3 TRACKS, SHEET MUSIC, SCORES for Trombone.
Supporting Bewley Music Low Brass Music Resources
Our low brass instrument position and fingering charts, playing tips, warm-up exercises and other performance guides are offered free to students and professionals of the trombone, euphonium, and tuba. If you enjoyed and valued these resources, we’d appreciate a donation. Your donation will help support creating more resources like the ones you find on this website.
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available).