TROMBONE SLIDE POSITION CHART – TREBLE CLEF WITH F ATTACHMENT TRIGGER
From “Trombone Tips for Players & Students“ NorlanBewley.com
This is the slide position chart for an F attachment trigger tenor trombone. (T = the F attachment trigger plus the slide position number.) For more about the function of an F attachment trigger see: http://www.norlanbewley.com/holton160.htm
MORE TROMBONE SLIDE POSITION CHARTS
- Slide Position Chart for Straight Trombone
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a trombone with an F attachment trigger.
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a bass trombone Bb-F-Gb.
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a treble clef trombone with an F attachment trigger. (You are Here)
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a treble clef standard straight trombone.
- Go Here for the slide position chart for a tenor clef trombone with an F attachment trigger.
Return to Slide Position Chart Directory
Supporting Bewley Music Low Brass Music Resources
Our low brass instrument position and fingering charts, playing tips, warm-up exercises and other performance guides are offered free to students and professionals of the trombone, euphonium, and tuba. If you enjoyed and valued these resources, we’d appreciate a donation. Your donation will help support creating more resources like the ones you find on this website.
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available).